Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 19 April 2012

Symm International Horse Trials

I have just applied for a £750 training bursary that is on offer to a few riders competing at the Symm International Horse Trials. Symm is a building company, working on stunning buildings such as Blenheim Palace, one of their joinery workshops is in Pershore, not far from my yard.
The bursary would mean I could have some help with my training of the lovely young Hartpury Horses. So far I have had only one lesson on Top Gun and none at all on Take It 2 The Top. Just shows how good the horses are. Maybe I would have won the young horse champs last year with a few lessons, I only needed 2 more marks in the dressage!

Fingers crossed that I am selected.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It would be brilliant if you won this bursary, so good luck from Joy and Graham who have fingers AND toes crossed!
    PS You would make a superb ambassador for this local company.

    ReplyDelete