Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hartpury Top Gun Leads 2012 F.Points.

British Eventing have today put the list up for the 2012 foundation points rankings.
Top Gun is currently leading by 6 marks. I have never been even in the rankings before on anything, I couldn't be more excited if I had won the lottery.
Fab news for the stud at Hartpury and for all the students who have looked after him as he was growing up. I have just texted them, mum Top Totty and dad Take It 2 The Limit will be pleased too I expect!!
He still needs a few more runs BE100 before he will be ready for Novice so he may even stay leading a bit longer!
To see the ranking lists go to www.britisheventing.com click on About Us and then Top Foundation Points.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! What an achievement! Congratulations to Owner/rider, Hartpury Stud, Top Totty, Take it 2 the Limit ............ and, of course, the boy himself - he really is Top Gun!!

    ReplyDelete