Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Ledbury Pony Club Easter Egg Hunt

This is day that I help organise. I write out clues and hide them under Easter theme props - a toy bunny, yellow flowers, basket of eggs etc etc.
Then fellow instructor Jeni and I laid a trail round the pony club fields at Gadbury. The children rode their ponies following the hidden clues collecting ribbons on the way.
At the end of the hunt the children exchanged their ribbons for yummy chocolate Easter eggs.
Normally a fun day with lots of smiley faces.......... except today it was freezing cold, they did get their eggs but also got very very cold!!!!
We finished the day with the children practising bandaging ponies legs.
When I got home frozen, I made hot for hot soup and cheese sandwiches and eventually I warmed up....brrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment