Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Brothers are Stars

Oh my goodness what a fab day, took my 2 full brothers to Sapey, Take It 2 The Top attempting his first BE100. They did not let me down and both finished on their fab dressage scores of 31 and 30 in 2nd and 4th place.
The ground and courses at Sapey were superb . Both boys gave me a super ride, Top Gun the XC tiger nipped round easy peasy and Take 2 Top felt like he just floated round. I was thrilled when he bravely jumped into the water the direct route which was a small log drop.
They both had time to text their breeder - stud manager Lotta at Hartpury College, hoof prints on my phone now!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hartpury-Home-Farm-Stud/73225432691
Link is to Hartpury facebook report.
No photos of my boys but below is Louise taking 5 year old Charlie clear XC at his first BE90. I have trained Louise for several years. In the last couple of weeks riders that I coach have had some fab results, around 9 double clears and several placings. Well done to Sarah clear again today, Sue clear XC at Sapey at her horses 1st 100 and Becky 9th and double clear in a 90 also at Sapey.

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant result! What clever boys! Graham and I cracked open a HUGE Toblerone to celebrate your success. Well done, Stella - you live up to your name and really are A STAR!!

    ReplyDelete