Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Horse and Hound - BE100 dressage test 106

Horse and Hound rang me today asking for my view on BE test 106. This is the dressage test ridden at 100 level that requires you to canter round and round on a 20 metre circle until you are dizzy......well maybe I am exaggerating slightly!

I have ridden it at every BE100 event I have competed at so far this year. Top Gun knows it so well he is going to do it without me next time!

We call it the roundabout test as the canter work feels like you are stuck on a roundabout and can't find the exit!! Event rider Tom Searle made me laugh, he has been practising 106 and says he now knows what it must feel like to be on a horse walker in canter!

No comments:

Post a Comment