Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 1 November 2010

Yearling pics, News on Smartie & Monty

As requested by my Blog readers here is updated photo of my youngsters
Hartpury Twilight -yearling full brother 2 Top Gun & Monty.
Snip-yearling out of Paintpot by Take It 2 The Limit
Crunchie-yearling by Milo out of Josie Jump.
Mika-2 yrs out of Butterfly by Sluggalug (TB)

The lady who bought Smartie is really pleased with him, he has settled in well and best of all she will keep me updated. She is hoping he will make a showjumper, she was once head groom to Ellen Whitaker so we may see Smartie doing wonderful things in the future. He is certainly bred to do that so fingers crossed I will be proud of him one day.

I have ridden Monty and he is really lovely, more uphill than Top Gun, I was trotting round the school in a wobbly green sort of way and Ant shouted "he is going to get better dressage marks than John Wayne and Top Gun already".
The next day I have now jumped a teeny course of cross poles and jumped a few logs and ditches in the field. Wow he is brave, pure 4* potential but we all know that will also depend on many other things, as well as being amazingly talented, he has to love it, be trainable, stay sound and have a certain amount of luck too.
I have had my Allens Hill schedule out planning his first outing (a walk and trot test) in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment