Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 27 November 2010

"Now where is that shoe we Lost"

Here is Stan who found some deep water out hunting when he was taking a short cut. I teach Stan (but not to do this!). He is grandson of Peter Sheppard who bred Icon. Stan's mum Nicky hunted Icon and did the Ledbury Hunt Golden Button ride on him....which is a race over some enormous hedges.....Nicky and Icon just popped round it for fun!
Stan lost a shoe that day, gotta admire him for looking for it everywhere!
We have an annoying small amount of snow today. I taught pony club all afternoon in an indoor school. Then when I got home the snow had gone, so I rode John Wayne and Top Gun in the dark using the lights from the stables to help see where I was going!

No comments:

Post a Comment