Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 31 October 2010

Exciting

I have collected Monty (Hartpury Take It 2 the Top) from James Grassick today, he looks all grown up and I will ride him tomorrow after he has had a few hours out in the field. He looks so much like Top Gun even I could confuse them, but then they are full brothers. He oozes more X factor than Top Gun so could do well in BYEH classes next year.

It was half term this week and I am mentally exhausted teaching pony clubs. Seemed to be lots of new members in rallies this week which needs me to be more on the ball in order to assess pony and rider. They all went well and I have seen some super combinations this week. Lots of hardworking children who improved their riding skills in front of my eyes, which is incredibly rewarding and I come home buzzing.
Funny faller of the week was new member Emma who had a very polite pony that allowed her to go first over a jump, Emma gracefully landed on her feet even clearing the Jump!! She quickly remounted and rejumped the fence this time with her pony! He is a young pony and Emma is doing a super job educating him.

Tomorrow is November I hate November it seems so long until we go Eventing again in March, but I have lots to do so it should fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment