Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 7 November 2010

Monty Hacks Out and Blog (stats update)

I have hacked Monty out 3 times. He has been through lots of water, mud and past a scary farm yard. Also jumping tiny fences on the school. He still has his back up a bit for a few minutes but that's quite normal for a 3 year old. His trot work is coming along nicely and the canter is really green and will be for ages as he is still pretty disorganised with his long legs!

Will try and get some photos of him to put on here tomorrow.

Hello to all my Blog readers we have just had some stats on the blog site it has almost 2,000 hits, its being read in the USA, Canada, Poland, Japan, China, Netherlands, Russia, Germany, Italy, France and of course the UK. No one from Ireland yet, my mother is half Irish and has loads of relatives over there so I will have to let them know about the site. Hope you are all enjoying it and thank you for reading. I had no idea so many people were interested in reading about my lovely horses and thought I probably had about ten readers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment