Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 31 March 2013

Smiles At Sunny Howick

Had a fab and sunny day at Howick, sun seemed to shine all day long, both my boys went clear XC, Sweet William double clear although a little green. He also gained many more admirers, took ages to get back to the lorry as people kept stopping me to ask about him. One lady wanted to buy him.
Riders I coach also went brilliantly, Louise on Charlie 7th, Sue on Rasper and Mr Gangster 9th and 10th, Sarah on Mini Monkey 12th, Kirsty on Practical Magic 11th. Lots of happy riders, it was a lovely course, all 3 tracks had a ditch, ground was perfect and it all rode really well. Thanks to all who helped make it happen, despite the sunshine the volunteers all looked a little chilly, especially the poor XC steward.




No comments:

Post a Comment