Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 22 March 2013

Stafford Snowed Off


http://twitter.com/karla_parsons/status/315017187771424768/photo/1

Click this to see a photo from Stafford today, looks like Lapland!!

11 am and now BE have tweeted Gatcombe tomorrow is off too. Icon now doesn't run until Kelsall.
He is going to be very cross, he loves to be out jumping XC fences.

Good job this week I have joined and learnt to use twitter.Tweets from riders and BE were out at 5 am announcing Stafford abandoned today, BE texts and website announcements came up to an hour and a half later. Assume snow slowed it all down.

Twitter is fab! Stella Baylis @stellaeventing. There is going to be a little bird on my web site soon so you can click and go direct to my tweets, hope to tweet from events on useful stuff like fences, ground, news etc.

Now have 2 gleaming white coloured horses with no party to go to. :(

So far this year Amazingmika has been balloted twice and cancelled twice.

Just realised Somerford, Swalcliffe and Stafford all cancelled...... Mabe I won't enter events starting with an S next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment