Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 10 March 2013

Somerford Abandoned

Rubbish news the text arrived just after 8 am when we were within an hour of the event, I was driving and Ant was asleep (very early alarm call) meaning it was another 40 mins before we could look at the phone. I just wonder why an earlier text couldn't have been sent to say there was a slight doubt or something on the website last night warning us to check phones regularly and I would have woken Ant up, I thought it was a good luck message texting through.

We are home now, Sweep the lorry dog has refused to get out of the lorry as we are not where she thought we should be going!

Sweet William and Hartpury Twilight went to Hartpury yesterday, a dressage show. William was 3rd  with 65% in good company and Twilight was on his best behaviour to wobble greenly through his test for 63%.

No comments:

Post a Comment