Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 19 March 2013

XC Schooling at Swalcliffe

William and Mika went along to this, using the free schooling vouchers Swalcliffe kindly sent me after I withdrew from their Hunter Trials.

Mika schooled clear and easily round the 90, it seemed straight forward but quite a decent sized 90 for early season or maybe my eye is not in yet.

William schooled round the 80, he went round clear and even jumped some of the 90 fences. The 80 was a fairly technical track. It had a downhill half coffin, jumping a carved Caterpiller log before a good size ditch, a log before the water with a skinny on a turn after the water, a double of walls on a curving line, a double of tables, a house positioned on a downhill slope, an inviting trakener and a skinny carved duck. All the  combinations were kind to young horses, with lots of room to sort yourself out in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment