Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 1 September 2012

Top Gun Is Back

Top Gun is fit and full of fun after his injury in June. He ran today at Aston le Walls and came 6th in a 90 open, double clear and almost too quick XC. Three horses including him finished in joint 4th on a score of 32, this means it then goes to the horses who are closest to the optimum time of 4.48, as I was the quickest round 4.11 I was then placed below them on the score board, moving Top Gun to 6th. He is now fit and ready for a BE100 when he goes out next week.
Stud Nightmare
I had to put Top Guns studs into his shoes at the event today. Ant usually does them but he was away at a chicken show, showing his prize winning birds.
First I break the stud tap off so it is completely stuck in Top Guns foot. Next I hurt my back. Then I cut my hand taking studs out (lots of blood) and to finish off I cant get one of the studs out.
Then I texted Ant to tell him I was missing him loads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment