Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 3 September 2012

Take It to 3rd at Llanymynech!!!

Take It 2 The Top had another fab placing 3rd in Wales at Llanymynech this weekend. Love this event, really challenging courses round a galloping track. Take It 2 The Top was fab, double clear and flew round inside the time XC taking all the direct routes, he loves to gallop. Both waters were tricky with fences to be jumped right in front of them, The house in front of the 2nd water had lots of hoof marks on its roof where horses had refused and scrabbled on top of it. Monty was very bold, his only green wobble was at the easy first fence! His next outing is his first Novice, he is still a bit lollopy showjumping but feels ready to do an easy Novice or two.
Dressage Help
I have booked myself in for some dressage lessons. I need help now to improve the brothers dressage further. Take It 2 The Top is all my own work so far and some outside help is now needed. Top Gun had 2 lessons over a year ago so also some much needed guidence required.

No comments:

Post a Comment