Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 25 August 2012

Allens Hill Eventing

Sapey horse trials cancelled so its all sad faces yet again, must be awful for poor Audrey who runs this friendly event. Lets hope next year is perfect.
I had 2 horses entered so I quickly rerouted to Allens Hill Eventers Class. Top Gun had a 3rd with a double clear and Amazing Mika came 5th with just one down SJ. Both boys did good dressage tests, very pleased with Top Gun as this was his first outing since winning at Stonar over 2 months ago. After Stonar he was off for weeks with a puffy hind joint, but is all better now and raring to go. Despite all the time off he is in 3rd place in the UK FP rankings, he was in 1st so he now has some serious catching up to do.
Photo is Icon at Hartpury (kindly taken by Maria Norrell) I love the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment