Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 30 September 2012

Dauntsey BE100 and Ledbury PC ODE

Dauntsey once again did an amazing job to run, they had to alter the course in the last few days as the River Avon was too high to use as the water jump.
The lorries squidged onto the lorry park, the ground was perfect for eventing apart from one very wet patch in front of the water jump. Both brothers did a super dressage, Take It 2 The Top on a 24 dressage scoring several 9's and a double clear to finish 2nd. Top Gun was in 4th after dressage but arggghhhh got strong sj and had two down. He was quick and clear XC and finished 10th.
 
I took Amazing Mika to our local ODE run by the Ledbury Pony Club. I know this course well as have taught zillions of Pony Club members round it. I set off to walk the course expecting the same old fences and was amazed at how stunning it all looked dressed up to BE standard, with flowers and trees. By the time I got half way round I was really looking forward to jumping round. Mika zoomed round to finish 4th, hes so bold, quick and brave, although I should sell him I think he can stay until next spring.....at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment