Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 6 October 2012

Calmsden BE100

After two nights of torrential rain, the sun shone for Calmsden. It was take It 2 The Tops last run of the year, and after a very laid back dressage test and one down SJ I decided to withdraw him. He feels flat and in need of a holiday after a long and successful season.

Top Gun did a good dressage and then clipped 2 rails SJ, unlike him and its for the 2nd week running! I ran him XC and he was very quick and bold, but too quick when almost home he spooked at a fence judge and missed a skinny. Think I am getting far too confident on him XC. He also managed to stud himself and has a small cut on his hind leg, have poulticed it as soon as I got home and he will need a few days off to see how it progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment