Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 3 March 2011

Winners

Wow, a fab weekend for people and horses I train.
Alfie (pictured) ridden by Rory won at Pauntley XC. This is Alfie's first ever place so its very exciting. I have only just recently started training this combination so I am delighted.
Alfie is also ridden by Rory's partner Emma. She aims to start eventing soon and from what I have seen so far they are a talented and keen combination. The Badminton grassroots final is a very realistic goal for them.
Freddie a 23 year old race horse ridden by Bernice White came 2nd in a combined training class and the class was won by her daughter Louise White riding Mav.
Barney ridden by Kate Greenwood has won both dressage and combined training in the last fortnight. I spied Kate practising the exercises I had given her on a dry patch of common the day before her show. Its very rewarding to teach such successful partnerships but much of the credit goes to the hardwork these riders are putting in between lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment