Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 27 February 2011

Icon Fit and On Top Form.

OK we are ready. Icon jumped well at Summerhouse today, double clear in the Foxhunter, 1.20 in the first round. He feels twice the horse that he was 12 months ago and I am so excited about the fast approaching Eventing season I can almost hear the XC commentary already.

I have been to Morrisons and decided the first event is so close it was OK to start buying things for our Eventing picnic! Anthony announced this morning that if I don't calm down he will go back to live with his mother!!!!

Top Gun, Monty (Hartpury Take It 2 The Top) and Milo all went to Tack Farm sj and xc schooling on Friday. The XC was officially closed but Tina kindly let me pop the bank, ditch and the water plus a couple of the plain fences. I avoided doing anything but walk downhill, only jumping and cantering uphill so hopefully made very little mess. They were all fab, bold and easy so the season looks more and more exciting.........Ants mother better get his room ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment