Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 19 March 2011

Top Gun at Swalcliffe

At Swalcliffe Top Gun was waitlisted for the BE90 and I only heard we were in late yesterday evening. I had to cancel all my lessons and clean tack quickly!
Top Gun was relaxed in his trot work, but was a teeny bit buzzy in the walk and canter, I was pleased with his mark of 38, especially as he is not 5 until June. He show jumped lovely just tipping 2 poles when he became a little unbalanced, this is only the 3rd time he has competed on grass. As least we have some good excuses at the moment!
XC he was very bold but green at times, nothing jumpable bothers him but he did get a 20 at fence 2 when he whipped sideways from a very dangerous looking fence judge......she had a clipboard!!!
I took him slowly xc, letting him learn and trying not to get him tierd as it was very hilly. Its been a glorious sunny day and just lovely to be out eventing. Next stop Icon does an Intermediate.

No comments:

Post a Comment