Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 6 March 2011

We Go Eventing 2011 Yippee!!!

Well done to Louise Calverley (pictured) who won today at Aston Le Walls. I teach Louise on her horse Alloon Ice, her 27 dressage led all the way, brilliant.
I rode my Advanced horse Icon (due to wet weather he has not been XC schooling this year so a Novice run was appropriate) He was very explosive warming up for dressage but scored a good 33 and then an easy double clear to finish 6th.
5 Year old Top Gun (by Olympic Pathway stallion Take It 2 The Limit) also went double clear after a tense dressage test 34, a few xc time faults put him out of the placings, this is the first time he has been XC against the clock.
Monty (Top Guns baby brother) could not cope with the atmosphere and bashed his head in the lorry and had to be withdrawn. I rode him round the lorry park for a while but planet Monty was not to be contacted! The dressage was a ten minute exciting hack past the XC and I decided, he was best saved for a quieter first outing on grass!!
Fabulous to be out Eventing the courses were lovely, an easy fun run, I have been buzzing all weekend and now need to sleep.......zzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment