Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 20 March 2011

Lincoln

Fabulous photo by kind permission of Graham Bannister.
Icon had a lovely outing at his first Intermediate run of the year. Lincoln is regarded as one of the largest Intermediates in the country and it certainly did look imposing as I walked the course.
I found a bit of spare time to watch the show jumping. It was a treat to be able to watch Lenamore (won Burghley last year Caroline Powell) Billy Landretti (Pippa Funnell) and Cool Mountain (William Fox-Pitt). Three of this countrys top horses and are potential 2012 Olympians. I felt in awe of competing along side them. Lenamore was my favourite, he has springs!!
Icon did his best ever dressage test to score 35 and just had 2 poles in the SJ and a fast clear XC. So long as he is sound in the morning we will be sending off our entry for our first cic***. A good run at a cic*** would qualify us for Blenheim, that would be a dream come true. Its my dream, Icons dream would be just XC then polos, he has developed a polo shuffle in the direction of any spectators! Monday update -
Icon very fresh and well, chiropractor Johnathon Gibbons has checked him and all ok, I am delighted......FEI flu jab tomorrow and we are on the road to entering our first cic***.

1 comment: