Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Poor Old Very Special Cat


Monserat my lovely old grey cat had to be put down on Saturday, he was 14 years old and only really liked me, no one else, and he did not even have much affection for me! He was an independent cat who only came for a fuss to tell me he was hurting, like when a rat bit him and he had horrid abscesses. He has had arthritis for a while but took a downward turn on Saturday, when he came to me in considerable pain, our vet Martin saw us out of hours and gave him a peaceful end. Ant and I buried him (and a tin of tuna) next to Zac, Gemma and Sky under the old oak tree in the garden.
Picture is of the barn stables, school, our house and the old Oak tree where Monserat is buried.
Sunday I was cheered up as Top Gun came 3rd in the Eventer Championships at Allens Hill, he finished on his dressage score (bit tense) he was a real keen tiger round the jumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment