Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 10 February 2011

I fell Off Top Gun!

Top Gun is a sharp little so and so!! He has an issue with cows, which is amusing as Anthonys family own a few hundred of them. They roam free on hundreds of acres that is Castlemorton Common. I was out hacking and chose to ride through the cattle, Top Gun spun very sharpish and I stayed on but later coming home he repeated it a bit quicker and had me off. It was very funny, I knew he was going to spin as he gives me a split second warning, I had a good grip on the neck strap, but flew off landing on my feet.....still holding the reins and yes the neckstrap!
Top Gun just thought I had jumped off, I climbed back on and got him through the cows without further incident.

Today he hacked out perfect as the cattle were no where to be seen!!

Here is a picture of cute little Hedgerow who refused to wear a dress for my Ball that Countrywide Farmers seem to think I am having (If confused you need to read previous post).

No comments:

Post a Comment