Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Monty Show Jumps at Hartpury

I have been really excited all week about taking Monty to do clear round show jumping at Hartpury College (where he was bred). Also a bit anxious in case he misbehaved or worse still I fell off him in front of all the students! I need not have worried, he behaved perfectly and jumped round the course lovely. We had one down in the first round and two down on our second go when I tried canter and it went a bit muddled and quick. He was green but very bold, he is so lovely and is becoming everyones favourite.

John Wayne and Top Gun also went SJ for the 3 ft class both had a fence down, Top Gun still needs more canter gears as it was too tempting to see a long one from a flat canter.

All the horses had their teeth done yesterday by John from Three Counties Equine Hospital. As usual Icon had to be sedated!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciated your effort the way you present your thoughts into your blog. It is very helping for choosing right show jumps and show jump courses . Please provide more information regarding this.

    ReplyDelete