Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 18 February 2011

Lots of Good News

Amazingly this lovely big Fox ran right in front of me today. The Ledbury Hunt were very close by and thank goodness they missed this one.
I checked later, they caught nothing all day.

I shut the chickens up early just in case.....

Icon jumped a double clear in a Newcomers this week at Hartpury, 5th and won £16.
Monty and Top Gun went to Pauntly for XC schooling. It was Montys first outing XC.
I came home dreaming of riding him round Badminton one day. He is just sooooooo lovely.... Then Ant ruined it by asking I double check my
dream as it was probably the Badminton fun ride!!!

We have been TB testing the cattle this week at Ants farm, we passed which is fabulous news, here is a picture of Ants sister Janet riding Spicer (Duvet Day) bringing the cattle in from the common.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing fox pic.... And yes I've discovered the free wifi! Hope mac is being a superstar and not his best Homer Simpson impression.

    ReplyDelete