Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Sponsors For 2011

I have written to a few potential sponsors for next year and have been very select as I am very fussy what products I use. The companies I have chosen are those whose products I have been using for some time and so have contributed to our very successful year in 2010.

One is mainly a feed and bedding company with an excellent new line in feed which Icon, John Wayne and Top Gun have been eating happily for the last 6 months. Its less expensive than my previous brand but still excellent quality, the horses perform brilliantly and look superb on it.

Another is a clothing and rug company that I have used for years and years, exceptional quality and I would be very excited to be able to promote their products.

Then there is the company who made my super jumping saddle, I feel so secure in it and the horses feel in amazing balance, they jump exact and straight over all those skinnies. Its a company not widely known for producing saddles for top event horses and I hope to change that.

Also a brand of lotions and potions I use on the horses, shampoo, fly sprays, sheath cleaner, saddle soap etc all essential items and top quality products allowing me to turn out the horses in stunning condition and all helps towards dazzling those dressage judges!

This would be in addition to my current sponsor http://www.payrollsuk.com/ who have already agreed a deal for 2011. Click here to look at their site there are some good pics of my horses on there too. Including Rif Raf this years foal.
If you have employees (even one employee) or work for someone that operates PAYE you should contact them for a free quote, you have nothing to lose, much cheaper than using an accountant they have over 20 years experience and they are offering your first months payroll for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment