Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 9 December 2010

Good News

I have lots to celebrate today.
Louise Skelton is the 2010 winner of the British Eventing Martin Whiteley Trophy on her homebred horse Partly Pickled. She has done Badminton and Burghley numerous times. She is extending her coaching qualifications and has asked me if she can use Icon and I as a Guinea pig as part of her training. She has given me some brilliant advice in the past course walking etc and so of course I said yes. This means I will receive 8 lessons with Louise which will be a brilliant contribution towards our first CIC*** next spring.
Then very exciting as I won a months supply of Pure Feed Company feed in http://www.eventingworldwide.com/ xmas givaways.
And at last the school has defrosted enough to ride on and I managed to stay on some very fresh horses! Even Icon was fresh he almost bucked. John Wayne was scared of a loose leaf and Top Gun was perfect once he put his back down!
Photo of me in my messy kitchen taken by my Auntie - Geraldine Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment