Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 29 December 2010

My Exciting Horses for 2011

Trefeinon Icon- Its an impressive photo but he had to be ridden positively, he likes to peer into ditches at take off! He is my Advanced horse for 2011, he tries so hard in every phase, jumping is his best thing, he can do all the Advanced dressage movements but he still looks like someones Dad trying to look cool on the dance floor!
Hartpury Top Gun- Will be 5 in 2011, hes a tough, determined, brave little horse, hes 16.1 but feels smaller. He grinds his teeth in the dressage and is a quick nippy jumper but has not really learnt to extend in his canter yet. I love his attitude and his cheeky character, he's showing signs of being the real deal to go to top level.
Hartpury Take It 2 The Top (Monty) - He is 16.2, still growing, 4 years old in 2011. Top Guns full brother. Will be aimed at the 4 year old classes, he feels like top class, he is in the very early days of training as he was only started a couple of months ago.
John Wayne- Bred by Malcolm Wharton principle of Hartpury College. He is 16.1 and will be 5 in March 2011. One of the UK's top 20 eventers, 4 year olds 2010. He is everyones favourite, he moves like a dream and likes to please, a gentle character with masses of scope. On his dams side his breeding includes Welton Apollo. He has a big canter and can really cover the ground. He is very sensible and super reliable even doing a good dressage in a thunder storm or if there are loose horses flying about!
I am so excited about these horses they are the best set of horses I have ever had, I am going to have to work really hard this year to keep my finances flowing to be able to keep them on top form and take them competing. A full update about these horses plus others will be on my website in the new year http://www.stellabayliseventing.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment