Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 6 December 2010

Fire, Flood and Frozen

Yippee I feel alive I have managed to ride this weekend, the horses were amazing, how special are these 4 year olds to behave perfectly after a week on frozen box rest. Got to thank Take It 2 The Limit for their temperament and the mares must have something to do with it too. The school was frosty and I had to avoid bits of it. I did not ride Monty, seemed pointless to restart a 3 year old with a further week of ice forecast.

Due to the freezing conditions I have spent the week doing house stuff, Ant cut up a mountain of wood taken off our neighbours skip and I have stacked it all away. Had a panic when the Rayburn caught fire and Ant had to rush home to my rescue and then I left my water container filling up in the sink and completely flooded the kitchen. Good job Ant mended the Rayburn as everything had to be dried on it!
Sheltered accommodation beckons!

No comments:

Post a Comment