Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 29 July 2010

Week 1 - Pony Club Camp I Survived

We had a fab week, the facilities at Gabury are just amazing. Tuesday was my worst day when a few of my 8 riders fell off, one up the grid, one just plopped off over a xc jump, Fred flew off as Fudge ran out and the final one when her pony straddled a small log. Her pony scrabbled off and she fell off as he freed himself. There were a few tears but no damage!
We had riding tests, a visit from the hounds, an after camp splash pool, BarBQ and a fun quiz.
By the final day they were all riding brilliantly and it was hard to choose who had improved the most for the camp awards. I eventually decided on Dino and Lottie.
I am now shattered as am riding 3 before camp and also teaching every evening.
Chaos when I got home tonight as the house was full of smoke (Ant had accidently nearly set fire to it) and Pat had arrived for her daughters lesson 24 hours early! By the time I had sorted all this out I was exhausted so when Stan arrived for his 6 pm dressage lesson I was fast asleep and his Mum had to come and wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment