Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 12 July 2010

No Foal Yet

I am awake and looking out the window at 4.15 each morning but as yet Butterfly just stands there like a giant iceberg waiting for the Titanic! She is enormous. The forecast is at last for some rain, Butterfly is wise enough to wait till its gone so at least another few days to wait, unless she has it tonight before the rain.

Professional photographer Liz Evans (lizevansphotography.co.uk) has taken some photos of my young horses with me feeding them and one photo is going to be on Barbour Clothings "Great in Britain" website that is launched later this month. Liz said some of the photos she has taken may appear in some of the national newspapers.
Milo, Josie Jump and Monty (Take It To The Top)are the horses in the photo Liz has chosen, they are nearly famous and they haven't even won Badminton yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment