Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 25 July 2010

The Week Just Got Even Better

Icon has been a complete and utter star going clear at his first advanced today and even managed a qualifying result so he is now qualified for cic 3*. The SJ was huge at 1.30 but he only had 4 down although I had to kick like mad and hold him up in front to help him as much as possible, the XC was so much easier and he was pretty quick too.

I had a huge cheer as I jumped fence 2 as the crowd were informed it was our first advanced.
It was brilliant, lots of skinnies and drops, two technical waters, he was brilliant all the way.

After I had finished I had to go and find out who won the class as Louise Skelton wanted me to let her know the winners phone number as she is writing the Horse and Hound report.
Pippa Funnell had won. Looking like an autograph hunter with my pen and paper, I fought my way through her supporters, and thankfully she provided her number once I had explained I was not a stalker.
Next stop The British Champs at Gatcombe.......oh and pony club camp tomorrow which I love teaching at but will be a tiny bit of an anti climax!

No comments:

Post a Comment