Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 5 August 2010

All Ready For Gatcombe

Icon knows the dressage test better than I do and keeps doing everything a stride early! He looks fab and has been to the gallops a couple of times in the last week (6 am before I go off to camp).

I am surviving another week of Camp this time at Hartpury, its exhausting this week more than usual as my group seem to be particularly lively! I am again riding 3 and mucking out before I leave as well as teaching when I arrive home. More sleep needed!

Top Gun and John Wayne are both going really nicely. John Wayne is being particularly impressive, he jumps a metre for fun and is incredibly good at skinnies, I have never had such a good jumper at just 4 years old. I am beginning to wonder how on earth I will stay on his jump, he has a super careful flick behind which feels both amazing and unseating at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment