Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 24 July 2010

Woohoo!

Top Gun is just the best!!!

He did his first ever XC competition yesterday at Stafford BE horse trials. He was in the 4 year old class. He did a lovely test "36" despite getting a "3" when he halted instead of showing 4 walk steps as he quietly did a mini spook at a nearby loo!

Then he just popped round double clear, quietly and calmly around a testing XC, I didn't have to shorten my reins or use my stick once it was like we were cantering around a few cross poles!

He finished in 3rd place qualifying for the Lycetts Young Horse Championships and thanks to Lycetts and Blaze Clothing we came home with a pile of prizes. He is such an exciting horse for the future.

Duvet Day also went double clear inside the time in the 100 finishing 10th, somewhat in Top Guns shadow!

Then today Icon has been to Allens Hill to jump the Newcomers in preparation for his Advanced at Aston tomorrow, he went clear and won it, lets hope it will put him in good stead for Aston.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella

    I owned and competed Top Totty and have been following the updates on Top Gun. So pleased he is turning out so well and did such a great job at Stafford. I would love to see him at event.. so if you are going to the young horse championships I hope you wouldnt mind if I came along for a look.

    If there is anything you want to know about the dam, or want any photos etc please do let me know, you can get me at annahtomson@tiscali.co.uk

    ReplyDelete