Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 9 July 2010

Duvet Day at Fab Shipton Moyne

Shipton Moyne had done wonders to make the going perfect. Sand had been put down on the take off and landing of every single fence even the SJ and the warm up fences. The course was beautifully presented.
Duvet Day did a lovely test to score 35 even witha couple of green mistakes when he lost balance into the halts. He then had just the last down in the SJ and then clear XC with a few time faults. The water caused quite a few stops and eliminations but Duvet Day just plopped right in.
I hacked down to the XC with Rosie Thomas who commented on what a lovely horse he is, he needs to start a list as last week he was admired by Matt Ryans groom!

Icon had his chiropractor visit and needed a few bits done so I withdrew from Barbury cic**.
I am quite relieved as The British Champs is our aim this summer and I don't want to miss it having jarred him up elsewhere. His next run will be Aston Le walls Advanced, I have already "walked" last years course on worldwide eventing and it looks ok so fingers crossed as this will be our final run before the British Champs at Gatcombe.

This week I have weaned Crunchie (Credit Crunch Christmas) from his Mum (Josie Jump) and we are waiting for this years foal to arrive out of Butterfly. She is going to pop soon.....she is in foal to Old Leighlin....Icons father.

No comments:

Post a Comment