Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 20 June 2010

Icon Brilliant at Lovely Longleat

I love it at Longleat, its unique as Monkeys and Sea Lions are making zoo noises while you do dressage, everything about this event is gorgeous. We just can't stop admiring the parkland, the trees, the house, the lake etc etc. There are always loads of spectators here adding to a fabulous atmosphere.

Icon buzzed a bit in the dressage, scoring only 43. Two down SJ were annoying after he jumped so well BSJA last week, but he finds sloping ground difficult and I felt I let the canter get a tiny bit flat in front of the planks and the fence after that came down too. He still got a well deserved pat though!

The XC course caused lots of problems but not for Icon he popped round, he is a real machine XC and was on fire today. It was a warm day and I had to let him catch his breath a couple of times and ease off the pace, he has not had a run for a while and it showed. I am home now and shattered (didn't sleep last night, too excited about Longleat) I am still buzzing about the ride he gave me, he is such a good boy.
See more news of my horses at www.stellabayliseventing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment