Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Show Jump Building

This weekend I was looking forward to running Rif Raf at Sapey but due to yet more rain it was sadly cancelled. I spent the weekend building 3 new show jump fillers which look pretty shiney new and spooky! I also made some blocks of wood into flower stands, by drilling holes into them. They will be good for getting horses used to flowers in the dressage and can also be used under the jumps. You can see my shadow in the picture kindly being assisted by 4 year old Middleton!!
Had some fantastic news about Hartpury Top Gun, who I sold earlier this year, he competed in his first ODE with Verity, his new owner, they won, double clear on a 15 dressage. Brilliant. Here they are show jumping.


No comments:

Post a Comment