Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 11 April 2014

Middleton and Rif Raf Combined Training

Middleton was all grown up today competing at his first proper show, a combined training class at Allens Hill. He did a quiet dressage test and a clear round the 60 cm SJ course to win the class. I cannot believe how well behaved he was, he is the best behaved youngster I have ever owned. Next he came 6th in the 75cm with prelim 14, jumping the entire course from canter, he is so very brave and confident.
He is now due a few days off as he is having his back checked and a broken tooth removed. Also I feel these last few weeks have been a steep learning curve for him and a few days off will give him chance to soak it all in and let his brain and muscles rest.
Rif Raf came along too and won the 85 cm, she still felt green at times but jumped a lovely clear round.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment