Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 6 April 2014

Hartpury Top Gear

My 3 year old Hartpury Top Gear (Jeremy) has been with Sean Gooney the last 4 weeks being broken in.
Sean is really pleased with him, we arranged to collect him from Gadbury XC schooling day yesterday. Sean has done a fabulous job breaking him in, producing a sensible easy horse. There was one incident that tested this incredibly well at Gadbury. Sean was riding Jeremy on his own across the middle of Gadbury when a loose pony galloped towards them and continued on past at the gallop, incredibly Jeremey didn't even blink. Once the pony was caught, Sean trotted on round Gadbury jumping a few logs, water and ditches which Jeremy took all in his stride.
Jeremy is now home with me and I have ridden him this morning, he has a fab trot and a BIG canter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment