Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 30 March 2014

Rif Raf The Dragon 3rd at her 1st ODE

Rif Raf competed in her first ever ODE today at Solihull unaffiliated 80, she did a lovely calm and accurate dressage test for a 35 and then jumped double clear. A really good girl she couldn't have gone any better.
Several photos and a movie clip of her being super bold at the water are shown below.
Other results from the weekend for riders I coach were a huge well done to Holly at Howick BE90 who gained a RF qualification on only her 2nd event on her new horse. I am hugely proud of Becky Amos, 8th at Howick on a young horse at her 1st ode. I have coached Becky since was a very little girl on a naughty grey pony! Becky, now all grown up, and qualified veterinary nurse, chose Annie from a herd of 3 yr olds at Hartpury College, Annie Oakley is a potential 2* (or more) horse in the making. She is sister to John Wayne a horse I used to ride before I sold him on. Well done to Sue another clear XC and a super dressage on a youngster she has bought on herself. Also fab riding from Fae, winning best junior at Solihull (1st outing on her new pony) and also Carla 2nd at Soilhull whom I coached on Friday in a simulated XC clinic for Wyvern Riding Club.
Wow a fab weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment