Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 20 March 2014

A New Horse Called Middleton

Very exciting as I have just bought a lightly backed, bay gelding, 4 year old called Middleton.

He was bred by Carole Broad from Huntley School of Equitation and is by Meadow Studs stallion Chaos.

His brother, who still owned by Carole, is called Molakai & is already 2*, they have 3 advanced event horses on the Dams side. His grandsire is the advanced sire Daywell Pacific Gold and his great grandsire, also advanced, is Welton Crackerjack. His Granddam is Welton Free And Easy whom Carole rode to advanced in the 1980s. I will see if Carole can send me a photo.

Middleton has settled in really well and is a really lovely chap, moves really well too, he had just began trotting under saddle when I bought him a week ago. He is now cantering confidently around the school and the field and is just learning to jump some tiny fences. So far he seems very trainable and very brave with exceptional good balance.

I am itching to get going on him again as he is having a few days off this week, due to a wolf tooth removal on Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment