Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 2 March 2014

Rain, Rif Raf and Rainbows

It just keeps on Raining. My first event tomorrow has been cancelled and my fields are saturated yet again.
We have managed to go to one XC schooling venue but even there it was wet and slippy with quite bad poaching in front of some of the fences. It was good to jump the ditches and water fences and check the boys were still brave and confident. Hartpury Take It 2 The Top and Top Gun were fab, they are both awesome XC and despite the mud gave me a great feel.

Rif Raf stayed at home as is off for a weeks rest, she got cast in her stable, knocked some skin off her face and threw a splint in the process. It's a tiny one but my partner Anthony is a genius on leg injuries and he said she needed a week off before he checks it again and gives the OK to go ahead and ride. He is always right too, annoyingly!!!! I miss riding her though she is lovely.





No comments:

Post a Comment