Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 21 January 2014

More Tears at Talland with Pammy Hutton

Dressage god Pammy Hutton had me in tears yet again. The lesson was fab, Monty's half pass in trot and canter on both reins this week got the comments "Good Stella, really good". I then asked Pammy to have a look at my medium canters and with her advice I think I have grasped what is really required in medium canter, I normally get 7 for this but would love 8, it can't be that difficult to get an 8 surely?! Pammy gave me some tips and lots of homework. We are also working on another movement but I am not telling you what that is until it's looking good. ;-)

Pammy has given me a special concession to join in staff lessons and made me promise to come again soon, as we are improving so quickly. She also said if I leave it for 12 months like I usually do she will charge me double :-0
I am wondering if I will stick out like a sore thumb in the staff lesson though, as they all look amazing when I watch their lessons.

She then said some really really nice stuff about the hard work I am putting in and Monty being a class horse and how impressed she was at our improvement in just two lessons, and she really meant it. That made me cry, how nice was that. Right now to work work work, we are going to be amazing and make Talland and Pammy proud of us :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment