Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 26 January 2014

Hartpury Twilight Sold :(

One of my friends Tom Searle has just bought my lovely 5 year old Hartpury Twilight. He was vetted last week and passed with flying colours including the dreaded X Rays, Tom has collected him today and is very excited about having such a lovely young horse. This winter I have been jumpingTwilight in BS classes winning a few £ and he's qualified for a regional final. He is a fabulous jumper and a beautiful mover, Toms a super rider so we can hope for great things for the new partnership.

I am feeling slightly sad but it means I can start on his younger brother Hartpury Top Gear (Jeremy) who is 3 this year and quite tall so needs breaking soon.

The money will come in useful too as I would love a course of show jumps on grass for summer schooling and maybe I will look out for another horse as my next project to being on.

Yesterday Top Gun and Take It 2 The Top jumped at Hartpury BS show. Top Gun jumped clear in the 1.05 and Take It 2 The Top had a rail in the newcomers jump off  but is feeling more balanced with each outing, this is due to lots of pole work and small fence exercises which I do at home with him and of course improving the flat work is helping enormously.

No comments:

Post a Comment