Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 2 December 2013

Allens Hill Xmas ODE

I always love this event, it's all run on an arena but I still feel a little bit like we are eventing. As I had 3 horses entered I managed to persuade Ant to come along. When he climbed into the lorry to leave home he had even packed our usual eventing picnic basket. Not packed quite as full as for real Eventing though!

I had a fab day, not one jumping fault on any of my 3 rides, they all finished on their dressage scores.
Emma Potter who I train scored a 23 dressage and one rail lowered to finish 2nd in the 90cm.
My horses scores were as follows.

Rif Raf 7th in the 75cm on a 33.
Hartpury Twilight 1st in the 90cm on a 25.
Hartpury Top Gun 1st in the 100 on a very smart score of  23.
The two brothers also had a fab day on Saturday where they had a 2nd and a 1st at Hill View Arenas dressage show. Need real Eventing to start now and it's still ages to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment