Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 22 December 2013

Update On Trefeinon Icon

My lovely Icon is now retired to the hunting field. He is with ex 4* Badminton rider Josephine Challens. He is loving it and jumping some huge hedges and gates etc.

Unfortunately he managed to run a thorn into his leg out hunting last Friday so will miss the Christmas meets, but will be back out early in the new year.

Here is a utube video taken by Alice Pearson and her head cam, Icon is the brave horse (white stripe on his face) that still jumps the first hedge despite Alice crashing into him as he he taking off. Dramatic!

After the crash Alice then follows behind Icon for a while, it's nice to see him galloping and having fun. I am trying to work out which of her horses Alice is hunting but I can't find one on her BE record called You Little Ship!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment