Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 8 December 2013

Solihull Show Jumping BS

Hartpury Twilight and Hartpury Top Gun both went to Solihull BS today. They jumped really well and we even came home with prize money. I was particularly pleased with Hartpury Twilight who coped extremely well with a very busy warm up arena and then went into the ring to jump a super clear with not a single moment of hesitation or a single spook.

We are due to collect our new horses soon they are all boys and as follows

One yearling out of Midnight Dazzlers sister by Catherston Gold Storm.
Another yearling out of Carling Kings sister by a son of Primitive Rising.
Plus a foal also really well bred being out of the daughter of a 2* mare also by Catherston Gold Storm.

They all move really well and have level kind temperaments, they have been handled enough that if I turn them out I will be able to catch them again but not so much that they have been turned into daft pets. It's always hard buying horses in the rough, straight out of the field, but luckily I took Ant along with me, he is an expert at spotting good confirmation and movement hiding inside a woolly pony!



No comments:

Post a Comment