Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Summerhouse - The last Tues Show Jumping of 2013

It was ice cold when my alarm went off, the heating doesn't turn itself on until 7 am. By 7am I had mucked out 6, loaded 3 and was off down the road towards Gloucester, leaving Ant at home tucked up fast asleep under the duvet.

The biggest achievement of my day was coping with 3 horses on my own with none of them getting loose in the lorry park!

Rif Raf jumped a clear in the 85 cm, she confidently bustled her way round like a jolly old hockey sticks 1950s school prefect! She's probably the most advanced 3 year old I have ever had!

Hartpury Twilight also felt super confident almost jumping me off several times in the 90 cm, hope he curtails his jump a little when it's time to go XC, especially for drop fences! 

Top Gun jumped amazing in the 1m, the fastest time in the jump off and double clear, it was a shame he was let down by me. I thought I had got lost in the first round but hadn't, I pulled up to change course then realised I was correct, this slowed us down and although clear it gave us 4 time faults. 

It's not even December yet and all 3 horses are jumping well up to the level they need to be doing when Eventing begins in March, so next we need to do some dressageđź’¤


No comments:

Post a Comment